BENEFITS OF USING OUR ADVANCED VEHICLE TRACKING SYSTEM
FLEET FUEL EFFICIENCY – [REDUCE FUEL COSTS]
Fuel is a necessity for your small or medium business that runs tens if not hundreds of vehicles.
Fleet tracking can increase truck fuel efficiency by identifying where in your fleet there is room for improvement. Once you know where fuel is slipping through the cracks, you can take steps to reduce your fuel costs.
Lions Auto Advanced GPS Fleet Management and Vehicle tracking Solutions can help you reduce fuel costs in several ways:
- Reduce Over speeding
- Decrease idle times
- Improve routing and dispatching
- Properly maintain vehicles
- Integration with fuel cards
GPS FLEET MONITORING – [INCREASE FLEET PRODUCTIVITY]
Lions Auto Fleet Management and Vehicle tracking Solutions can increase productivity for your business. As a fleet manager or business owner, you don’t have enough hours in the day to get everything done. Our tracking solution help make your job easier and more productive.
With Lions Auto Advanced GPS Fleet Management and Vehicle tracking Solutions:
- You always know where your vehicles are, no calling around to drivers.
- Add more jobs due to improved route planning and scheduling.
- Reduce human error with automated time sheets.
- Get reports emailed daily or weekly automatically.
- Maximize fleet efficiency and increase productivity throughout the day.
GPS TRACKING – [ROUTE REPLAY FLEET GPS TRACKING]
- Playback: Just like watching a movie. Start, stop, pause, and change the speed of the journey replay. Using Google Maps, replay any journey taken by any driver within your fleet.
Lions Auto tracking system gives you a visual and interactive display of your vehicle or driver activity. This helps you to:
- See late starts or early finishes for the day
- Identify long stops or engine idling events
- Know who is working productive or unproductive hours
TRACK ANY VEHICLE ROUTE FROM START TO STOP
Replay Map visualizes daily activity as it happened in the field and on the road. The Replay Map feature of route tracking helps you:
- Replace reading addresses with real-world pictures of activity
- Improve route efficiencies
- Provide absolute proof of service
- Find unauthorized stops along the route tracked or unproductive travel or engine use
FLEET SUPPORT – [IMPROVE FLEET CUSTOMER SERVICE]
Lions Auto Advanced GPS tracking Solutions makes customer service easy. With our GPS tracking system, you can respond to customer needs with more accuracy and at a faster rate. Save valuable company time, improve your dispatching and increase customer satisfaction. Respond faster to customer by using our vehicle tracking solution to improve dispatching and also making sure that employees complete their jobs quickly and on-time.
GPS tracking Solutions helps you to:
- Get to your customers faster and respond quickly to customer emergencies
- Beat your competition to prospects.
- Provide historical proof of service.
- Provide more accurate delivery estimates.
- Make service calls more efficient.
- Allow your fleet managers to track your vehicles right from from the web.
INCREASE FLEET SAFETY & DRIVER SAFETY
Our Fleet Management Solutions helps you to keep track of your two most important business assets: your workforce and your vehicles. You will know how your drivers are performing, where your vehicles are as well as their safety – at all times and with ease.
HAVE TOTAL CONTROL AND PEACE OF MIND
You can monitor your drivers’ speed and your vehicles’ locations to improve fleet security. Panic buttons are installed for emergency situations. You’ll have a clear picture into your entire fleet, making it possible to:
- Curb unsafe driving habits before they lead to more serious issues
- Quickly recover stolen fleet vehicles
- Reduce unauthorized vehicle use
- Reduce speeding to lower the risk of accidents
- Respond quickly to emergencies by knowing the precise location of field technicians
CONTROL SPEEDING, BOOST SAFETY, AND REDUCE LIABILITY
With Lions Auto GPS Fleet solutions, you get statistics on speeding violations and severity as well as harsh driving events such as quick starts, harsh braking and sharp cornering. You also get configurable alerts on these events so you know right away. Drivers are rated and given a safety score based on their stats.
KNOW HOW YOUR DRIVERS ARE DRIVING
When your drivers exceed the speed limit, they’re putting the safety, liability and reputation of your business at risk. Most GPS vehicle tracking solutions only provide insight into speeding on interstates and highways. But most businesses operate on local, residential roads where speeding is even riskier.
With Our Speed Limits feature, you get the most comprehensive source of speed limit information across all types of roads and geographies, including local and residential roads. With this newfound visibility, you can increase fleet security and safety in numerous ways:
- Easily monitor speeding activity for Speeding Severity and Speeding Violations
- Create, manage, and enforce a speeding policy using both frequency and severity of speed limit violations
- Quickly identify speed limit violations
- Investigate violations in detail through our Route Replay capability.
REDUCE FLEET EXPENSES
To get the most out of your business (and keep operating expenses in check) you need to make sure your drivers and entire fleet are operating as efficiently as possible.
With Lions Auto GPS tracking system, you can boost productivity and drastically reducing costs from fleet operations:
- Reduce vehicle breakdowns by staying on top of vehicle repair and maintenance
- Trim unnecessary fuel costs
- Cut excessive overtime pay
- Decrease wear and tear on trucks by increasing route efficiency
- Avoid adding staff as business grows by making your team more efficient
- Potentially lower insurance costs
Poorly created routes not only waste time and money, they detract from overall customer satisfaction. After all, who wants to hire the company that is consistently late on jobs? Lions Auto Route mapping systematically builds customer-friendly and cost-effective routes for the day, which can result in increased productivity for your drivers, better fuel efficiency for your vehicles and happy customers.
REAL-TIME UPDATES FOR ALL
With just click, the system delivers routes and updates directly to your drivers in the field via mobile device (Navigators). With our world-class vehicle tracking solution, drivers get routes and updates in real-time via the Navigator.
REDUCE FLEET LABOR COSTS – [ELIMINATE TIME SHEET FRAUD]
Running your business takes enough of your focus. You don’t want to spend precious time and energy validating time sheet entries and unraveling payroll issues. With us, you can eliminate time sheet fraud and high overtime costs – and spend less time doing paperwork.
EASILY TRACK HOURS WORKED
Our Activity Report provides you with all the information you need to reduce fleet labor costs. You’ll see:
- Actual hours a vehicle is in operation
- Daily actual start and finish times
- Hours worked Days worked
- Average daily hours and weekly totals
And because you can use this report as an electronic time sheet, you’ll be confident that the numbers are accurate. More importantly, you’ll be able to:
- Reduce overtime fraud
- Eliminate time sheet fraud with true start and finish times
- Monitor private vehicle use
- Quickly detect excessive overtime hours
- Eliminate prolonged stop times
Our API provides the tools and support needed to help you seamlessly share valuable information back and forth between our system and other systems critical to your business.
- Get the right information updated and into the right system with a large and growing library of APIs
- Complete your picture of daily activity with summary and variance reporting in our system that incorporates third party work order data sent via the API
- See near real-time driver and vehicle location wherever you need it most in your back-office dispatching, GIS, CRM or other systems
- Keep our in sync with your entire back office across driver, vehicle, group and key location information. Manage users’ access and even adjust your group members automatically as your organization changes.
PREVENT UNAUTHORIZED USE OF VEHICLES
Your fleet of vehicles is critical to your business and when they go home with your drivers, you would like to know they are not being misused. But how can you be certain your drivers are not using them for side jobs or weekend getaways? Even if your drivers are allowed some private use of your vehicles, are you sure they are not abusing the privilege?
With Lions Auto fleet tracking, you get all the information you need to eliminate unauthorized vehicle use. Imagine being able to:
- Instantly flag movement of your vehicles during non-working hours
- Easily detect and confirm that planned stops were made
- View and replay any journey made by your vehicles
- Confirm that only your employees are driving your vehicles
MOBILE APP [CARRY YOUR FLEET IN YOUR POCKET]
When business doesn’t stop, you don’t stop. With our mobile app, you can access key information about your team from anywhere, anytime.
At the very heart of most GPS vehicle tracking systems is a mapping method to provide the driver, or the dispatcher, with the most direct route from point X to point Y. The shorter the route and the less time it takes to travel that distance will improve performance and save companies money in fuel costs. Every extra mile traveled costs a company more money, so reducing mileage can reduce costs as well as greenhouse gas pollution, helping you maintain a green fleet of vehicles. A decrease in mileage translates to significant carbon reductions, plus thousands of dollars in cost savings per vehicle. GPS fleet tracking systems enable you to minimize distances traveled using route optimization based on time, distance, and live traffic resulting in more sustainable fleet management.
With powerful reporting tools and real-time data, you will have total visibility of your fuel spend. You will get precise fueling information for your overall fleet, as well as individual fuel usage of specific vehicles. This allows you to easily pinpoint any fuel wasting practices, or outright fuel theft.
GPS tracking allows you to remotely monitor such things as service due times, engine fault codes and emissions control system status. By keeping track of services such a tire inflation and oil changes with GPS tracking Service Alerts, fuel usage decreases immensely, helping you maintain a green fleet.