- Automatic Identification
Lions Auto uses advanced methods to help companies to automatically identify and assign their drivers to company vehicles. Electronic keys such as i-Button or RFID will help you to assign drivers to vehicles automatically. This functionality is supported only by our special devices which have the ability to connect an electronic key via the 1-Wire interface.
After the electronic key is attached to the I-Button reader, the driver will be automatically identified by the system and assigned to the appropriate vehicle. However, if the driver is not identified, the car won’t start. This ensures that vehicles are driven by designated drivers and during the allowed operating times.
- Manual identification
If the GPS device does not support driver ID feature, you can assign driver manually via Web interface.
In many companies several drivers work on the same vehicle. In order to make it easier to view the information about the trips and working hours of each of these employees, our tracking platform has the ability to generate travel reports grouped by driver, as well as driver shift change reports.
Trips report sorted by driver.
Driver Shift Change Report
In our system, the reports appear typically as below;
- The driver report is a useful feature that will allow companies know;
- Which driver was driving a particular vehicle
- How long the driver was driving
- Start and stop destination of trip by drivers
- Amount of fuel used
- How much time each driver spent in driving the vehicle.
- What time the vehicle was being driven
- The time another driver took over the vehicle, e.g to change shift